Friday, November 11, 2005

Tagged again.

I am suppose to post 10 little known facts about myself.
I will do so for your amusement! Just to show what can be packed into 45 years!

1.) I was a radio announcer when I graduated high school. I did this for several years.
2.) I was a hair stylist in high school and trained as such! I also sang in bands from the time I was about 13 until after I got married. I always thought I would do that forever, but didn't.
3.) I was a professional photographer for a few years during my early 20's.
4.) I have lived in over 20 houses in my life, in over 1o towns and have attended more than 12 schools from 1st grade to college graduation.
5.) I have been consumed by basket weaving, quilting, crochet and various other hand crafts from time to time in my life.
6.) I should have been a psychologist, but accounting was sold as more profitable by my college advisor!
7.) I do have a CPA and do practice accouting.
8.) I have been married for over 23 years.
9.) I have two of the smartest, sweetest, most talented, beautiful children who ever lived!
10.) I need to add at least 10 more items to this list!

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 at 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting. I did not know all these facts about you.Why were you running from the law. Don't listen to Shelia,just leave your sister's out of this.We'll deal with her this weekend.Jangie

 
At November 14, 2005 at 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more thing,eating is a hand craft also(#5)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home